Matt vs. Cancer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattvscancer.forumotion.com

Updates & News Empty Updates & News

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:30 pm
3/31 Procured apricot seeds from health food store in Saginaw. Began B-17 protocol. Taste & texture of seeds are better than expected. See subject on B-17, Laetrile, Etc.

4/2 Received package from Gerson.org with coffee enema kit & books. 1st attempt at enema failed. Books exposed there are multiple parts of Gerson program I've been doing wrong. Also identified that anemic patients (like me) are poor candidates for this treatment. Marcia & I are  getting that addressed without meat (beats, spinach, parsley, etc.). I must admit that the fact I've been anemic since I began the nutrition program has likely negated many if not most of the effects I've been hoping for, which is to attack the tumor with mass doses of nutrition through juicing & a plant-based diet. Other mistakes are being identified as I read through the books. I;m grateful I was EXPOSED to this treatment before being diagnosed but I've still got a lot to learn and implement before I should expect substantial progress.

4/4 We got some high-grade, organic frankincense from the health food store so I can add that to my supplement regimen. See topic on frankincense & its effect on tumors, especially effective for brain conditions. Current supplements include selenium, D-3, iodine & B-17 from the apricot seeds (40/day).

4/9 As I learn more about the Gerson protocols and am able to adhere more closely to them, my healing should accelerate. It has recently been determined and confirmed that the cheapo juicer I've been using only extracts a minimal amount of nutrients from the foods. Thus, one of my supporters has agreed to help me upgrade this weak spot in my program. Here's a clip of Charlorre Gerson explaining the significant difference in juice extracted depending on the type of machine. This subject is spoken of at 1h19, so skip to it:

Again, thank you for your support! Love & blessings to you!

4/13 The Champion juicer that was gifted to us is impressive & the juice tastes better as well as having a higher concentration of nutrients. Although the Gerson program has not been perfectly followed due to limitations, Marcia has pointed out a couple observations that, though not as convincing as an MRI will be, are the condition of my skin and an elbow that had fluid or scar tissue built up and left behind from many months ago. The elbow's residual swelling & deformity is gone. This, we can assume, is indicative that my body has detoxified to some extent, which is half the battle according to Gerson. Also, after some skepticism & investigation, I've decided to incorporate parts of the Budwig protocol.

4/17 I'm finally getting around to setting up my online fundraiser through crowdrise.com, recommended by Chris Wark from chrisbeatcancer.com. I'll have my daughter, Melina, link it to the social media sites later as she's the social media butterfly of the family so far, and then I'll add a "donate" section/option to this site. Again I want to thank you for your prayers and support!

4/23 Appointment with neurologist, Dr. Rezael, Babak Attaran, MD went well. Basic movements, sight and strength tests were performed and Matt was able to meet expectations. He was asked about what meds he was taking. He had been prescribed a steroid and an anti-seizure med called Kepra. The steroids were almost used up and Matt had only tried the Kepra once because, as he explained to the doctor, he was stuck in bed with no energy for 2 days after taking it. The doctor responded that this is a typical reaction to the drug. He offered to have an EEG test run to test for possible seizure activity in the brain. Matt didn't want the test at that time and the doctor was very understanding, suggesting that we try a different anti-seizure med that he claims has some opposite side effects of the Kepra (Lamictal) including increased energy levels and general sense of well-being. He put Matt on a graduating dose to ease into it and set a follow up appointment in 2 months to check his progress and response to the new medication. The next logical medical test should be an MRI, which Matt will schedule very soon to check on the size of the dying tumor. That report will be posted here but his next medical appointment is with radiology, whose intent or plan is to have Matt dead inside of 3 years on chemo and radiation. Matt's not interested in her plan.

4/24 So much for the idea of taking the anti-seizure med the good doctor prescribed. I guess he was citing the effects the pharma rep had told him. It would have been wise for me to look up the true effects of this med before purchase but I'm going to have to count it as a loss at this point because I'm not willing to fight all the negative effects of this med (listed here): https://www.rxlist.com/lamictal-side-effects-drug-center.htm

4/26 "You never know until you ask" is a policy that has served me well in life and in my real estate career. As Marcia & I were running errands yesterday I explained that I planned on returning these pill bottles to CVS pharmacy for refunds, though she was confident they wouldn't accept them. As it turned out, we were both correct. They wouldn't issue a refund on the original prescription because it was issued in March but I did manage to get a refund on the one issued the other day (which was more expensive). I was also able to confirm my order of Essiac tea, which I'm excited to add to my protocol to accelerate the destruction of this tumor, Information about this tea can be found
Admin
Admin

Updates & News Empty Re: Updates & News

Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:38 am
4/27/19 I woke up with headaches today which I must confess, scared me. It took me all day to realize I had prepared for this by loading up on Naproxen, an anti-inflammatory that got me through several gout attacks while I was in jail. Though I've run out of steroids, I have these for backup on an as needed basis. The frankincence is also very helpful for headache pain.

Admin
Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 pm
Marcia entered our room on May 3 to find me face down between our bed and our night stand, passed out. She called Kaleb and I woke up with both of them standing over me with worried looks on their faces. I had experiienced my first seizure. I'd get my next one just a few hours later and get rushed to the hospital by several strangers as the result of Marbella's 911 call. The bad news is two-fold: I damaged my back when I fell next to my night stand and now I'm on their anti-seizure med. but it comes with some good news. They ran a CAT scan on my noggin while I was there so I went ahead and asked them if the tumor is larger or smaller than it was when I discharged from JPS. It's smaller! This means the Gerson therapy is working and the decision to not radiate or use their chemotherapy were the right choices in my case, hallelujah! I'll follow up soon with an MRI. naturally. A friend is pricing them for me now.

In other recent BLESSINGS I was able to celebrate Marbella's 13th birthday here at home with the family and I recently received my delivery of Essiac tea from Canada (or Canadia if you're listening to W) -- Essiac would be his "nucular" option against the "C word". Details about the tea can be found HERE.
Admin
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm
5/20/19 This fight has recently taken a turn for the worse out of our corner as I've been getting socked with seizures several times per night which are terrifyingly reminiscent of cluster headaches I suffered from years ago.  The only known effective legal remedy for cluster headaches is 100% oxygen.  Maybe I can figure out how to get some.  I can't express how painful these episodes are.  I don't like to call them "headaches" because they don't really involve the head.  The pain comes from the trigeminal nerve in the face swelling to 3-5 times its normal size suddenly asnd for no reason.  Here's a video I found some years ago of a man struggling to get to his oxygen supply: .

As you can see, if thia tumor is causing me to have episodes with cluster headaches, my time here on earth may be very limited, as my motivation certainly will be.  
Other info on clusters available on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOuZYQa3bI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZmbUyKEfr4,
TO BE CONTINUED

5/21 For the record, I DON'T think I'm currently experiencing cluster headaches. Instead I think I'm paranoid about it. Nothing, including this brain tumor, has ever scared me like the clusters do.
Romans 8:28 has long been my favorite verse of scripture: "For we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to those called according to His purpose."  We went to get an MRI and some other tests yesterday and found that this test cannot be run while there is a GPS ankle bracelet on me (which Tarrant County requires as a condition of my probation) This ankle monitor and the restricttions that come with it constitute a massive block to my recovery plan because iut prevents me from leaving Tarrant County, as I will need to do when I attend the clinic in Baja (down in Mexico) and my VERY friendly and helpful health food store clerk recently recommended a field trip to Colorado after selling me some very expensive CBD oil with a very low THC content.  Thus, my failure to procure the MRI scan was potentially a tremendous blessing and I'm currently working toward getting this silly device removed from my ankle.  Another ironic factor in this id that part of my probation requirements, before my brain surgery, included urinalisis exams about 3-4 times per week.

5/22 It's good I didn't have our bags packed for a Colorado excursion. Here's what the judge and the probation officer came up with as a solution between themselves: They want me to schedule a day when I can have the ankle bracelet removed, then get the MRI done, then get the bracelet replaced. I've scheduled that for Tuesday. It's mind-blowing to me these people think they have honest jobs while they look us in the face and extort. I started an article on thid called "Just Doing My Job" when I was fresh out of jail. Do they think we're so naive so as not to realize they're getting a cut of the $300 monthly fee I'm [aying to the GPS monitoring "service" which disguises its nature by calling itself a health organization. In fact, you can't even tell what kind of business it is if you walk up to the front door -- yheir pizza guy doesn't know what they do. And how are these contracts established? It's by a bunch of BAR members working in collusion against some of the least sophisticated members of our society to bind them into various forms of slavery and extortion, often for the rest of their lives. Please watch the Netflix movie "13th" for detailed information on how and why this is done. You might be amazed at the sinister workings behind the so-called justice department and its agents. The documentary taught me some things that maybe I should have figured out already, including the fact that Big Pharma owns and supports the prison industry in this country, which is the largest in history. "The Innocent Man" is another Netflix documentary that hits hard while entertaining. Marc Stevens of marcstevens.net says it best: "What do you call a person who forces strangers to give them money?" -- We call them criminals, right; or sane people do. But 5 days a week these BAR colluders among others call them "your honor".
Sponsored content