Matt vs. Cancer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattvscancer.forumotion.com

Step by Step Empty Step by Step

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:10 pm
Step 1 - Fight from home
Gerson protocol - detox & nourish - should keep me alive longer than average gleoblastoma (GBM) patient, especially those whom are being poisoned with radiation & chemo. Many of the foods included in the Gerson diet are destructive to cancer cells & tumors. They're considered anti-angiogenic and include garlic, leeks, onions & cruciferous veggies. Beware of Matt's breath.
B-17 - Apricot seeds contain cyanide which is only released when accepted & introduced to cancer cells. 40 seeds per day are taken to attack the tumor.
Frankincence - This essential oil is also proven to attack cancer cells and works especially well in brain & neurological tumors.
Cilantro - Matt's blessed to love cilantro, especially in Marcia's homemade salsa. Cilantro is known to be an excellent brain detox agent

TEST - MRI scan scheduled this month should show us development or degradation of the tumor.

Step 2 - Attend Gerson clinic in Baja
This clinic employs Gerson therapy as well as orher highly-effective cancer defeating strategies I can't get at home including various intravenous treatments. It's a 3 week program and costs roughly $25,000 (plus transportarion), which is the primary reason for the fund raiser we've set up. See details about the clinic in a Q&A video Chris Waek did with Dr. Vickers who oversees the clinic. His website can be reviewed ar gersontreatment.com .

TEST - Next MRI scan should show significant reduction in tumor size and reduction in cancer cells surrounding tumor (which exist abundantly in most recent MRI).

Step 3 - Return to Gerson protocol with prescribed follow-up at home. The curative process is said to take 2 years altogether. Though none of the doctors can tell me how long the tumor may have taken to develop, we know it didn;t magically appear overnight or as a result of one factor that was out of balance in my life. Just as it is today, sticking to the program will require discipline after my return home. I consider myself to be blessed to have gotten a jump on the healing process without the poisons right out of the hospital. I also thank God for your prayers and support, as well as the tremendous help I'm getting at home from my children and especially from my wife, Marcia.

TEST - Periodically have tests run by local doctors to verify all signs of tumor and cancer has been eliminated. There are currently no plans for additional surgery, as this is obviously very dangerous.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum