Matt vs. Cancer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattvscancer.forumotion.com

Gerson Protocol Massively Upgraded Thanks to Special Donor Empty Gerson Protocol Massively Upgraded Thanks to Special Donor

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 pm
Dr. Gerson and his daughter who continued his work recommended a specific type of juicer that is cost-prohibitive for many patients. There's little doubt that it was (and may still be) the best juicer made, but at well over $2,000, it's practical for the clinics; nor so for home use. They did understand this however, and they presented some affordable alternatives to the expensive Norwalk juicer. They claimed that the common juicers (centrifugial) extract only a very low percentage of the nutrients and enzymes needed from the fruits and veggies, that a masticating (or chewing) juicer is needed to get the most nutrition from these foods.

My Dad, Gary Bender, decided buying a masticating juicer for me would be a good way to contribute to my healing journey. He got me a Champion juicer (which is excellent) and said we'll call it an early birthday present. Thank you, Dad! Let's just hope it's not my last. right?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum